Gartner predicts that by 2025, over half of the world’s population will be subject to at least one Internet of Behaviour (IoB) program. Advances in technology, data, and analytics have allowed businesses to create more personalized experiences across channels and buying stages. With the advent of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) models and applications, it is imperative to have a secure data analytics platform and tools for the storage and execution of these data.
Join our upcoming webinar as AdNovum technology experts share how to
· Leverage data by utilising AI and ML in the age of IoB effectively
· Identify, assess, and mitigate the different types of risk impacting ML developments
All registrants are entitled to a complimentary Data Maturity Assessment by AdNovum, where we will identify your digital opportunities and evaluate how AI / ML can be built into your solutions.
100 attendees who participate in the webinar’s poll will receive a $10 GrabFood e-Card each. Winners will be randomly selected.
· Mr Dutch Ng, Chairman, Cyber Security Chapter, SGTech
Leverage Data for AI and ML in the Age of IoB
· Mr David Chan, Managing Director, AdNovum
Identify, Assess, and Mitigate Risks Impacting ML Developments
· Mr Dejan Dukaric, Executive Director of Engineering, AdNovum
· Moderated by Mr Ken Soh, Executive Committee Member, Cyber Security Chapter, SGTech