In light of the current 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, the BuildTech Asia organising committee has decided to postpone BuildTech Asia 2020 , scheduled for 11-13 March 2020 at Singapore Expo. The decision was made following extensive consultations with exhibitors, industry partners and considering the significant impact on international travel during this period.
BuildTech Asia will be rescheduled to tentatively between June to July 2020, subject to the availability of space @ Singapore Expo.
More details will be shared once there are further information from the show organiser, Sphere Exhibits.
BuildTech Asia 2020 is the one-stop platform where over 300 international and regional brands will gather to engage with the key industry stakeholders across the regional Built Environment value-chain.
SGTech is organising a Members Exclusive Pavilion to showcase emerging technology solutions at the BuildTech Asia 2019. The 3-day event will be held from 11 to 13 March at the Singapore Expo.
Members with emerging technology on the following (not limited) are welcome to the showcase:
- Artificial Intelligence (AI) for building/facilities management and maintenance
- Biometric/Video imaging/Facial recognition for Access, Control & Automation management
- Energy management
- IOT (AR/VR)
- Smart Building & Office systems
Showcase comes with the following entitlements and benefits:
- A 2x2sqm Standard booth
- 2 nos. folding chairs
- 1 no. of information counter
- 1 no. fluorescent tube
- 1 no. 13amp power point
- 1 no. wastepaper basket
- One (01) x VIP badges to attend and access the opening ceremony, exhibition, networking and reception.
- Promote participating company’s solutions via website and mobile app via BuildTech Asia marketing outreach.
- Dedicated eDM(s) to promote exhibitors within the SGTECH Pavilion.
- Automatic enrolment of business matching program will be made available for exhibitors one month prior to the event.
*Terms & Conditions apply.
Interested companies, please contact Jacqueline Khoo at email: Jacquie.firstname.lastname@example.org on participation fees.