How does it work?
- Placement Assistance: Hiring companies can seek assistance from SGTech to refer suitable job-seeking PMETs for their job vacancies.
- Funding Support (subjected to funding caps and Jobs Growth Incentive rates): Participating companies can enjoy up to 90% monthly salary support. The table below shows the general support outline.
Eligibility Criteria for Employers
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore with a valid Unique Entity Number (UEN) with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA);
- Ensure that new hires / existing staff cannot be:
- A shareholder of the CCP company, or its related companies;
- Related to the owner(s) of the CCP company; and
- (For New Hires only) Immediate ex-staff of CCP company or its related companies;
- (For new hires only) Offer a full-time PMET position employment contract on permanent terms or on contract terms that are no less than one (1) year;
- Offer employment directly related to the job which the CCP is for, with remuneration that is aligned to the market rate;
- Must put in place On-the-Job Training for the trainees; and
- Commit to the CCP training arrangements for the trainees.
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants/Trainees
The Programme is open to all company-sponsored applicants who meet the following General Eligibility Criteria:
- Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR);
- Minimum 21 years old;
- Graduated or completed National Service, whichever is later, at least two years prior, at the point of application;
- Must not be a shareholder of the CCP company, or its related companies;
- Must not be related to the owner(s) of the CCP company; and
- Existing employees must have served at least one-year tenure with the employer to qualify for the Redeployment/Job Redesign Reskilling CCP
In addition, new hires should also adhere to the following:
- Hired for not more than three (3) months prior to CCP commencement;
- Must not be in the same or similar job role prior to joining the CCP;
- Must not be immediate ex-staff of CCP company or its related companies.
How to apply?
- Find your talent – You will need a talent to participate in CCP and we understand that the hiring process takes time. Consider using TechTalent.sg – a portal managed by SGTech that you can use for hiring and applying for CCP. Share the job posting link with SGTech to help spread the news of available jobs with our talent database.
- Indicate your interest - To kick start your CCP application or learn more, drop us a note at [email protected].