Who is it for?
Local companies who:
- are looking to hire PMETs or
- have just hired PMETs or
- are redeploying PMETs
PMETs who are:
How does it work?
- Job Matching: PMETs who have registered their interest on WSG portal and are seeking a new job role (not related to their previous job) will be matched to suitable positions in hiring companies by SGTech
- Training: Participants will attend facilitated classroom training and e-learning by Training Partners, as well as structured on-the-job training by employers to prepare them for their new roles
How will Companies benefit?
- Placement Assistance: Hiring companies can seek assistance from SGTech to screen and refer suitable job-seeking PMETs for their job vacancies under the Programme.
- Acquire New Capabilities: Local companies will acquire new capabilities such as Digital Sales, SAP and Salesforce, which can improve their revenue.
- Funding Support: Participating companies can enjoy up to 90% monthly salary and course fee subsidy. The table below shows the general support outline.
*Different funding caps may apply
1 LTU: unemployed for 6 months or more
2 Mature: aged 40 and above
**The enhanced course fee funding of additional 20% is claimable after the successful completion of the programme through SkillsConnect (if applicable).
Participating Company Criteria
- Be registered or incorporated in Singapore
- Be committed to work with WSG and SGTech on the necessary administrative matters related to the PCP
- Offer employment directly related to the job which the PCP is for, with remuneration that is aligned with the market rate
- Commit to the PCP training arrangements for the trainees
- Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
- Minimum 21 years old
- Graduated or completed National Service at least two years prior at the point of application
- Not in a similar job function prior to joining the PCP
- Enrolment for the PCP is subject to employer's selection based on job requirements and hiring process that may include screening tests and interviews
How to apply?
To register for PCP with SGTech, refer to the respective tabs and email firstname.lastname@example.org with the necessary documents as stated.
- Register your interest at the respective WSG websites below > Click Here to Apply > Login using SingPass.
- Participating companies will contact you for an interview if you are shortlisted.