Who is it for?
Local companies who:
- are looking to hire PMETs or
- have just hired PMETs or
- are redeploying PMETs
PMETs who are:
How does it work?
- Job Matching: PMETs who have registered their interest on WSG portal and are seeking a new job role (not related to their previous job) will be matched to suitable positions in hiring companies by SGTech
- Training: Participants will attend facilitated classroom training and e-learning by Training Partners, as well as structured on-the-job training by employers to prepare them for their new roles
How will Companies benefit?
- Placement Assistance: Hiring companies can seek assistance from SGTech to screen and refer suitable job-seeking PMETs for their job vacancies under the Programme.
- Acquire New Capabilities: Local companies will acquire new capabilities such as Digital Sales, Salesforce and Red Hat, which can improve their revenue.
- Funding Support (subjected to funding caps and JGI rates): Participating companies can enjoy up to 90% monthly salary and course fee subsidy. The table below shows the general support outline.
*Different funding caps may apply
1 LTU: unemployed for 6 months or more
2 Mature: aged 40 and above
Eligibility Criteria for Employers:
- Registered or incorporated in Singapore with a valid Unique Entity Number (UEN) with Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority (ACRA);
- Offer a full-time PMET position related to job role which the CCP is for, with a minimum fixed monthly salary of $2,300 or more, and at least a 12-month employment contract;
- Ensure that new hires cannot be
- A shareholder of the CCP company, or its related companies;
- Related to the owner(s) of the company; and
- Immediate ex-staff of the company or its related companies.
- Must put in place structured on-the-job training for the candidate; and
- Commit to CCP training arrangements for the trainees
Eligibility Criteria for Applicants/Trainees:
This Programme is open to all company-sponsored applicants who meet the following General Eligibility Criteria:
- Be a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Permanent Resident (PR) aged 21 years and above;
- New hires must have graduated or completed NS, whichever is later, at least two years at the point of application;
- Must be a newly hired PMET (i.e. not more than three (3) months from date of employment), and nominated by an eligible company for the CCP;
- Must not be in a similar job role prior to joining the CCP;
- Must not be a shareholder of the participating company, or its related companies;
- Must not be related to the owner(s) of the participating company; and
- Must not be immediate ex-staff of participating company or its related companies.
How to apply?
To register for CCP with SGTech, refer to the respective tabs and email [email protected] with the necessary documents as stated.
- Register your interest at the respective WSG websites below > Click Here to Apply > Login using SingPass.
- Participating companies will contact you for an interview if you are shortlisted.