SGTech is organising a Members Exclusive Pavilion to showcase emerging technology solutions. Special discounted rates available.
Interested companies, please contact Jezerie at email@example.com for more information.
More than 2,000 brand owners and 200 speakers from the biggest brands in the world will converge at FUTR Asia from the 16-17 Oct 2019 (Suntec, Singapore).
What’s New @ FUTR Asia 2019?
This year, we will be collaborating and co-locating with IMDA’s SG: Digital Industry Day and the Singapore Business Federation’s Future Economy Conference and Exhibition (FECE). The collaboration will see a significant increase in the participation from all business sectors and presents a unique platform for participants to meet, network and explore business opportunities.
- 2 x Ministers opening each day of event & signing MOU's
- 1200+ Management & Members attending from IMDA & SBF
- 2000+ Attendees over 2 days from FUTR & 200 speakers
- Larger Media Attention and Attendance
- 400+ VIP Brand and Retailers Registering for 1'2'1 Meetings
- Opening Plenary Session 1300+ Attendees
For more information about the programme, click here
Why You Should Be Participating in FUTR Asia?
- A three-in-one platform to meet industry champions and decision makers from all aspects of the business world.
- Demonstrate your thought leadership in the industry through showcasing your solutions on the show floor and on stage
- Garner recognition from the top brands and retailers in the world
- Network and explore business opportunities with prospective partners or brand owners
Who is Participating in 2019?
Emporio Analytics, Narratrs, Meltwater, Blis, NS8, Bigcommerce, Guard Square, Adobe, Shootsta, Ai Palette, Neuro Sensum, JKR, X0pa, Synthesio, Falcon Digital, Moengage, Viral Access, Appier, Explora, Channel Advisor, NeuroFlash, amongst others
Here’s a preview of the lineup of industry and brand luminaries who will be presenting at FUTR 2019:
- Amanda Olivia Lim, Social Media Specialist, Lululemon
- Benjamin Handradjasa, Managing Director-Specialty Retail, Matahari
- Bui Hai An, Senior Advisor of Digital, 7 Eleven
- Emiko Yoneda, CMO, Hanamaru & Corporate Marketing Adviser, Asahi
- Gunjan Soni, CEO, Zalora
- James Chang, CEO, Lazada
- Klass Mantel, Head of Global Convenience Retail, Shell
- Mithun Sundar, CMO & CRO, Myntra
- Panchalee Weeratammawat, Regional Vice President-HR Business Partnering, Nissan Motor Company
- Rakesh Kumar, Director-Retail (South East Asia & Pacific), Adidas
- Sanjib Bose, CMO-SE Asia, Kellogg’s
- Shekhar Chhajer, CIO Africa & Asia Pacific, Mercedes Benz
- Susan Tucker, Head of Operations & Innovations – Singapore Malaysia Group, Coca Cola
- XiaoDong Wang, CEO-China, Gentle Monster