Capability Transfer Programme
About Capability Transfer Programme (CTP)
CTP is a Workforce Singapore (WSG) programme to build up the capabilities of the local workforce by bringing in foreign specialists or sending Singaporeans overseas to acquire new capabilities. The objective of CTP is to support the innovation and adoption of new technologies as well as build deep capabilities in the local workforce.
a. Singapore-registered company
b. Proposed project overview
c. Capability training plan
1. Innovation Hubs
How SMEs can benefit
• Central innovation facility supported by SGTech
2. Aggregated training
• On-site supervision and project guidance from foreign experts (similar to a principal investigator in research)
• Possible innovation clusters with experts across disciplines
• Consolidate demand for training programmes
3. Short-term consultancy projects with training
• Training should be skills-based / vocational
• Foreign experts short projects/consultancy projects to help companies build capabilities.
• Training included
1. Build and/or acquire new capabilities
2. Funding support of 30% (non-SME) up to 90% (industry-level project coordinated by SGTech)
If you meet the above criteria, email email@example.com
for the registration form.